Friday, August 02, 2002

Been wanting to do one of these things for a while. Thanks to Daryl, i AM! woohoo! GO DARYL. yea. The main thing on my mind right now is how incredibly SMART Daryl is. I dont know if most people realize this. He's like a genius. I was kinda bored, looking at his website. I totally admire people like that. People who dont just go flashing around their intelligence.
My other thought is how little time I have here left. Less than 3 friggin weeks! Man. And i still have so much to do. You know, most of these friendships that we forge over the past 13 years will be pretty much forgotten. We'll maintain the ones that mean the most to us. But the rest of them...So what's the point of making all these so called friends? And on another note, why do we act fake and pretend to be nice around people we dont like? To avoid trouble, right? But in the long run, who really CARES. I've realized that my true friends accept me for the person I am, through all the crazy mistakes I have made. Who's perfect? I love my friends so much. This summer has been so GREAT with them. The rest of my summer is gonna be tied up doing dance and stuff. So if I dont see you all before I leave, just know that I've had a SUPER DUPER time here in Houston. More mushy stuff shall be added as the time to moving away gets closer and closer.
And on a more depressing note. One of my long term friendships here has been on some shaky ground lately. A lot of this is my fault; I've gotta say, I'm not exactly an awesome friend at times. I take a lot of things for granted and such. But if this specific person is reading this, I hope he/she understands that no matter what, I will always be there for you. True, this sounds cliche, and you most likely find this untrue. But I assure you, it is the utmost truth. You've been such a loyal friend to me, I'm sorry that I violated our trust the way I did.
Alright, enough of this entry. Until next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home