I slept for about 11 hours last night. WOOHOO! That's a lot or me. Usually, I sleep around 7-9, and if I'm lucky, more. Got dance class today. *sigh*. We're so not ready for performance. Not even close. This means I won't be able to spend as much time with my friends. That's ok. One of the reasons I'm still in Houston is because I dance. OO guess what? I found out that for 1 of my requirements for CMU, I can take modern dance. HOW PIMP would that be! uh HUH. Dinner is at Tay Do today. YUM YUM YUM. Just might be the last time I eat there before I leave. *sniffle* Man i love that place.
There's still so much stuff I want to do. I wanna go to the museum of natural science, the fine arts museum, the holocaust museum, and go see an astros game. Hopefully, I can do 2/4. That would be awesome.
OMG i got new bed sheets yesterday! And towels! YIPEE!!!!! My bed sheets are Pima cotton. I looked for egyptian cotton, but they didnt have those in extra long. But this pima stuff is friggin soft. 280 thread count BABY! I got 1 navy blue fitted sheet, 1 red fitted, 1 navy flat, and lilac pillow covers. hehe ok. So what if they dont match. I got the lilac pillow covers cuz those are made of SATEEN!!!! sateen is the best stuff ever made. When I grow up, i'm gonna get 500 thread count egyptian cotton sateen. That stuff is SOO AWESOME. THe pillow covers are 230 thread count. Livable. SO SOFT though. It's a shame they didn't have the extra long sheets in the sateen, or I would've been all over that. They didn't have any dark colors of the sateen. That's y I got lilac. OK, so I dont have matching bed sheets. Who really CARES? Comfort is key. Yea. I just droned on and on about bedsheets. Am I boring you? Well, TOO BAD. If you talk to me or Ann, we can go on and on for ages about bedsheets. Dont even get me started about my towels.
Shamvna's party is today. I shall be going to that. I wonder if the telepathy between Ann and me is gonna work. I THINK I already chose what color shirt I'm wearing...I wonder if it's in the same family of colors as her. Cross your fingers!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home