Monday, March 28, 2005

OMG I'm so FRUSTRATED right now. It's going to be one of those angry posts, so you might wanna brace yourself.

I'm programming and I'm trying to run it off our server (http://knight.hss.cmu.edu/s054/index.aspx) if you're remotely interested in our work. Actually, I work off my own space, so it's actually sylin/CEETS, but ANYWAYS it's slow as SHIT and it's not building and it's so frustrating because I can't see what the problem is, and PLUS I copied that code part straight from another section so it SHOULD be working. So annoying! You might be thinking, "Why not work off localhost"? Well, I don't have IIS, so that's a small problem. RAWR!

The 2nd thing that's pissing me off is that I broke a contact in Canada. So the BITCH eye doctor here like too 5 minutes examining me, and gave me a WRONG prescription. AND the soft contacts she gave me to tide me over the week I had to wait for my glasses were WRONG and they HURT. AND when my HARD CONTACTS finally came in, they are WRONG!! They hurt PLUS they're the wrong prescription And those bitches didn't even let me put them on at the office. So I didn't realize till I left, and of course, it's Good Friday so they went home early. So now I have to wait to get ANOTHER appointment to get my eyes checked out. I refuse to see that woman again. And the worst part is that if I don't get an appointment this week, it's going to be 2-3 weeks before I get my contacts. And I'll freaking almost be HOME by that time. Gawd. If they try to mess with me, I'm going to KICK THEIR ASS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home