Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I'm starting to realize that "this isn't all there is". CMU isn't the end all be all. There's MORE out there. There's NORMAL PEOPLE out there! People who have fun, are driven, smart, funny, and yes, even some Texans. Oooo yea.

I come to this realization the same time that Jessica comes to realize the opposite, coming from UT. It's like we're meeting in the middle. I'm not trying to say that CMU has NO normal people; not at all. It's just... we don't click as well. Maybe it's partly my fault; I don't make an effort to get to know others very well. But the ultimate point is, CMU isn't it. Life has more to offer than a school in a bubble known as Pittsburgh. And with 1 more semester to go (keep your fingers crossed), I will be leaving that bubble and heading into a world with infinite possibilities. Not to say CMU didn't treat me well; the IS dept deserves my praise. IF I donate money to my alma mater, I'll give it to them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home