So what's my life been in NYC so far? Pretty good I guess. UBS is a kool kat kompany to work for, I enjoy my 'project management' role so far. I also like how it's an extremely diverse company. IE I get to listen to British and Aussie accents all day. So sexy!
I'm kinda grandma during the week days. I've been going to sleep between 10-11 like every day. Yea, it's kinda sad. But hey, I wake up around 7. I think slowly as the weeks go by, it's going to get later and later. Also, we're freaking hot due to the lack of air conditioning. I plan to go out and buy one tomorrow. Also if there's time, I wanna check out museums. This is contingent upon whether or not the air condition can be installed.
Weekends have been OK. I've been seeing some people, and Justin, my 'big bro' has definitely been watching out for me. Thanks! :D That, plus some of the UBS interns seem pretty chill. I plan on hitting up restaurant week and salsa dancing w/ some of them, as well as doing some other random activities. Good stuff.
I really appreciate the fact that Jessica has been here with me through this crazy ride. She keeps me sane, and tells me when I'm talking too loud about confidential stuff when I shouldn't be haha. Plus, it's just nice to have someone with you that knows you inside and out, and to have someone to go out with, shopping, food, etc. I don't know what I'd do without her this summer. Honestly.
Alright, I'm freaking tired. I need my beauty sleep. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home