List of things to buy (in no particular order, but the 1st two are MUSTS):
*PLANNER - 8.5 by 11, all the month sheets in the front and the week sheets in the back. I can't stand using these online calendars. I need to WRITE THINGS DOWN! I feel so lost and disorganized without my planner. =(
*Running Sneakers - My current ones give my right foot 2nd toe a blister when I run. That's a nono. They didn't used to, but ever since I stuck them in the washing machine, I've had this problem.
*Eyeliner - I've been bumming eyeliner off Jessica all summer, it's time for me to buy my own.
*Watch - It's 'time' (haha) I get one of these babies. Kinda annoying when I have to bust out my phone in class to check the time. Plus, it looks bad.
*Haircut - It's a service I pay for, so I'm considering it a purchase. My hair is getting LONG! I was looking at pictures from my trip to Texas at the beginning of summer, and it's quite short compared to now. Scared of getting my hair screwed up though...
*Fruit Snacks - Lots and LOTS of them. I've eaten a whole box of ten in the span of a few days. Because they're healthier than candy (sorta), and I need that sugary taste. I've got quite the sweet tooth.
*Handsoap, Saran wrap, Dishwashing liquid - Self explanatory.
So I know you're thinking, why are you writing this? But sucks to your ass-mar, because putting it down helps me remember so PTHHBBB!! (my effort at sticking out my tongue at you)
In other news, classes seem OK. IS team project looks to be pretty easy (just designing a mostly static site; only difficulty will be the web design, and that's definitely not my job due to my NEGATIVE skills in web design). Oral Comm is just making presentations/arguments in front of the class (too bad it's at 9 AM!), Strategy is doing case studies and a final team project, and Data Mining...ugh. I haven't taken a stats course in like a year; I've forgotten everything. First hw assignment, I'm like uh oh. How the heck do I find the MLE... Going for help tomorrow. Looks like I have NO final exams this semester. WOOHOO! That totally kicks ass. What that DOES mean is each class will have a final project. AWESOME!
O yea, I'm also in Golf and Yoga. Both are attendance based, which isn't a problem for Stephanie, the nerd who attends most all her classes. The other class I'm registered for is Arts in Pittsburgh. I was considering dropping it, but we'll see. It's where you go around and see shows (musicals, concerts, etc) on Fridays and Sat. evenings. Easy A, but it takes up time.
Somehow, I also managed to book myself for 2 SAT private tutors, and half of an SAT class (this other teacher was getting complaints, and then the teacher just quit). I figured I'd have more time this semester due to certain circumstances, so why not earn some extra money? Should all be done by the Oct. SAT, so it'll be OK. Plus I'm taking on 1 (possibly 2) campus jobs. OK. I know I said I wouldn't go crazy with the stress, but I always manage to load myself up with a lot of stuff... O well! hahahah
In other news, I'm debating whether or not to interview for jobs. While I realize the pressure is now off, and I don't need to, I sorta miss the stress of finding a job. How weird does that sound? "I want stress". I guess I like to live that "AHHH" life. Almost too boring to sit back. So... I have done a few resume drops, and I will see what I get. Maybe not even interview, but see if I can get some pre-selects. That'd be nice. Plus, my resume isn't even fully complete; I just submitted a half-assed one. It'll be interesting to see what I get. Plus, Jessica mentioned the possibility of free trips to NYC. haha this is true... but too bad there's almost no time to do anything BUT interview. Although I could rack up some nice mileage... we'll see I guess. I'm not going to work TOO hard; anything that requires me to fill out online forms, scratch that. Tony says I'll be taking away interview slots from people who need them. But I mean, if they're good, they'll get the slot regardless, right? I dunno... Anyways, I'll still go to the TOC just for the free stuff.

1 Comments:
fruit snacks are just as bad for you actually... =P
Post a Comment
<< Home