Sunday, September 25, 2005

Picture post!


Melanie and StephFan being, well, Melanie and StephFan. haha


I went crazy w/ StephFan's can of stars, and it pretty much exploded all over her desk/bed/floor. I rock.


DOUBLE Jenga! Actually, the colorful blocks are imitation, but whatever.


Me and Lauren, my OC partner, at her 21st birthday party!


Andrew, Me, StephFan, and Tony waiting for Darren to pick us up to go to the Symphony. As you can see, we were not ready for the automatic picture taker thing to go off.


Tony and I at Wendy's before the Opera. Isn't it great how we dress all nice to go eat fast food? The week before we ate at Boston Market.


StephFan practicing posing for pictures during intermission after Act 1 of Rigoletto. Only part of the Italian was dubbed; she had to explain to me the 'other' stuff. I guess it's too scandalous for those children in the audience.


So I keep NOT having my camera during photo-worthy moments; either I forget it, or it runs out of batteries. So last night, I FINALLY had my camera. YAY!




I don't think these need an explanation...



Eugene eating duck sauce and hot sauce at the party. WTF??


Glen (the birthday boy!) and myself. It was hot and sweaty, so give me a break.


Schoolman and I.


Jack and I, busting out one of those 'take the picture ourselves'. My effort came out not so good. Maybe b/c his arms are longer it worked out...


My first visit to Glen and Schoolman's apartment. Check out the awesome wall art from Nadia(lower right) to Glen(lower left) for his bday.



After they took 151 shots downstairs. Aww... their livers are going to die.


Eugene signing Schoolman's chest. HOTNESS.


Eugene loves me! YAY! My arms are also awesome. Those pictures will have to wait b/c it's not on my camera.


Jack w/ the reflector that Dan stole on the walk back from the party. I swear, Dan's a kleptomaniac.
*EDIT: Turns out Dan didn't steal this SPECIFIC item. Someone stuck it down his pants on the walk back. Yet he is a kleptomaniac regardless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home