Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Current Location: New Jersey

I'll be at home (and the surrounding vacinities) till Saturday. Nice and chill. Going to be in the city Tues-Thurs doing various fun and yummy activities. Spent today getting my drug test and watching Harry Potter. If you'd like to get into discussions about HP in general, you know who to call. I'm also currently rereading HP 6; I've read it the least number of times out of all of them, so it's a good refresher.

After running over the benefits plan w/ my parents, I realized that on the benefits front, I'm getting screwed. Sucks to my ass-mar. Stupid Wall Street companies who expect you to leave. <3 the Oobis; never realized how good their plan was compared to others. And now, I have to spend 3+ years somewhere else for the sake of my career. *sigh* I hope I don't become one of THEM, those arrogant cocky people. Haha, I'm dissing my future employer before I even start working there.

Friday was fun; I didn't bring my camera plugger-in thingiemabobber so I can't upload. Plus some stuff I promised I wouldn't post ;) Hung out w/ the Webster crew (LOVE them, they're all too hilarious), ate McDonald's at 2 AM (best time to eat it, let me tell you), and managed to wake up in the morning to do my laundry before flying home. I rock. Good thing my flight was at 5pm.

Can't believe I only have 3 more weeks of real school; this semester has flown by. Will get more nostalgic later as my college life draws to a close.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home