Went out to dinner on Mount Washington w/ Tony last night. It was beautiful up there. Too bad it was f*king FREEZING. View from the restaurant was nice. Always fun to hit up expensive restaurants with someone who's just as critical of food as myself. It wasn't worth the 175 I paid. The critical reviews on the website were correct. That's ok. We'll hit up the oldie but goldies before we leave. Yes, I know what you're thinking. That's right, I paid. No big deal. It's really cuz Tony forgot his CC, but I win on this deal anyways, cuz he's paying for the next 2 dinners. Chaya and Monterrey Bay Grotto. Hells yea. A tribute to our failed relationship. And another picture for your viewing pleasure. We never take good pictures together. I don't get it.

I feel like this is becoming like a freaking picture shrine to us. ENOUGH ALREADY!
Anyways, in other news, I'm heading home from Saturday to Saturday. Got plenty of hw to do over the break, but that's OK. Plan on being in the city for some of that time, so yea. Wanna try to visit Columbia again and SWISH this time cuz I didn't last time, and play with Domo b/c he'll be interviewing in the city. Also got some family time and shopping time thrown into there. Really shouldn't shop.
Possible Upcoming Trips:
-Las Vegas (January)
-Russia (June/July) <- Least Likely
-Texas (June)
Freaking going to be broke, but hey. Live it up when I'm still young right?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home