Pictures of paintball have been received.

Me posing w/ my first 2 welts (that luckily didn't bruise); one on the left, the other on my hand. You can't really see the one on my hand, but it hurt like a mofo. Sorta looks like bug bites huh?

Me and Kiley, one of my former CSW kiddies. His roommate (another former CSW student of mine) gave me the fat bruise on my arm and hit me in the head in the same game.

StephFan posing w/ her welts. It looks HORRIBLE the next day.

Steph and Steph, posing w/ our paintballing gear. You can see the white mark on my sweatshirt from where it bruised me. All I know is that I'm sooo not cut out for war, given that I can barely paintball. Although it was fun; I'd do it again.

Me and my bruise on my arm, before it turned purple.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home