Monday, December 12, 2005

So I officially finished my last ever day of school on Friday. I don't think it's really sunk in yet; probably cuz I'm still sitting here in my dorm room, continuing my school stuff. Still have my Data Mining Project to complete, which is the big honcho assignment; everything else is pretty small.

We also had snow (as noted by my previous entry). Yay SNOW! Course, the yucky snow slush is no fun; no fun at all. It's ok though, since I won't be trudging through it for the next few months; I'll leave it on a happy note.

This weekend was also DS. As usual, the amount of practice we put into at the end was totally worth it b/c it turned out great; I can't wait to see the DVD. Afterparty at Boomerangs, saw and talked to people. Good stuff.

I've been to McDonalds 4 times in 3 days. At least the 4th time I didn't get anything. Still though. It's kinda sick.

Went paintballing today with StephFan(Err, yesterday given it's past midnight), and we have the bruises to prove it. Pictures of us in our masks and w/ our guns are on her camera, will post that hotness later.


Dino cover with snow!


Me and a snowman in front of New House (no, I did not participate in the creation of it)


The ladies of Team 7. Auditions (Ariel), Recitals (Me), and Concerts (Nikka).


The entire Team 7, flashing our team 7 sign. Yes, I came up with it right before the picture. Yes, I know it's incredibly cheesy and dorky.


Matt and Jacob (my choreographer) practicing their solos in the aerobics room.


Me (with my school marm glasses) and my first ever 40. According to Eugene, it's not a REAL 40 b/c it's just regular beer, not some sort of malt liquor. (PS: you can also sorta see my pink hair)


'Touch' Dancers. No group picture of my other dance =(


my incredibly beautiful and talented roommate from last year, Tria, and myself.


Gilani and I after our performance.


Me, Cat, and Gilani onstage in the back during final bows.


Picture of the audience/dancers from the back. Can't really see much.


My dance partner Matt and Me. He's such a cutie. I <3!


Me and Vicky, who came into town this weekend to watch DS.


Me, Margot (another former roommate), and Karl showing off some SARC lovin'.


Carl, another former UBS intern, and myself at the afterparty. He's going to be in NYC too! YAY!!!


Me and Sean, who's still dressed in his costume. Such a sexy dancer too. =P This kid won the limbo contest for NH5 during Orientation House Wars (just to give you an idea of his prowess).


Green OCs at Boomerangs! Aww, missed Henry. Kim, Diana, Me, Georgia.


Vicky (and Abby) dancing on the bar. So SCANDALOUS, huh? Something that I would NEVER EVER (nor have documented evidence of *cough*VICKY*cough*) do!


And I conclude this posting with a not-good picture of the bruise on my leg. Too lazy to fiddle with the settings to show how it truly looks (which is not too attractive). Touching the skin close by makes me cringe. Thanks DARREN for punching me in the arm. GRR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home