Monday, January 23, 2006

Flight yesterday got cancelled. Back at the airport again, take 2. SOO incredibly stressed, I almost broke out in tears yesterday. Its been one hurdle after another. We got here today and the tickets we got `confirmed` for yesterday turned out to be non-existent. Every flight was booked, on other airlines, everything. I managed to keep my cool enough to get my mom and I tickets on a later flight today (I don`t know how, considering they kept insisting it was booked) but I pulled that shit together and I conjured up our tickets. I feel so lucky, considering there`s like at least 30 people who also got screwed, no tickets. That I SAW. That got past line 1. Who knows how many others there are. Ill blog the entire story later, I just need to vent a bit. Very cathartic. ?I`m just praying that the flight today doesnt get cancelled, or someone has to die. FYI: dont EVER EVER EVER take Japanese Airlines. I thought USAir and United were bad. Theyre NOTHING compared to this.

PS: GO STEELERS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home