Sunday, January 29, 2006

I got 12 mosquito bites on my face yesterday. 17 bites total on my body. The majority on the right side of my face. And for those of you that don't know (which is like everyone), my body reacts very badly to insect bites. VERY badly. I swell up. Picture to come soon once I'm in the mood to upload it. Today it's gotten alittle better, I'm told it just looks like pimples now. SWEET. The problem is the swelling isn't very consistent; it'll get big, then go down, then get big again. Very weird. Also weird that no one else got bitten. 9 people in the house. And only I got bitten. My dad enjoys killing mosquitoes w/ the electric fly swatter. I think he derives pleasure from watching them roast. He just sits in the doorway and smacks them. I myself prefer to squish them against the wall. I feel that my reaction time is faster, instead of taking the time to pick up the swatter. I need a bat.

Anyways, point is, I'm currently looking highly unattractive. Not that I care, really. I had white medicine on my face; my mom was like, dood spread it better it looks like you didn't clean your face properly after you ate. But really, I don't care. My face will have marks for another 2 weeks or so. I know how my body recovers from mosquitoes. Sucks. I have tasty blood. Better stay far far away from those vampires, or it'll be the end of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home