My flight is in almost exactly 12 hours from this moment.
Japan until January 22.
Taiwan until May 14.
After that, I'll be in NJ, then going to Pittsburgh almost immediately for graduation. Kinda weird to think that everyone is back at school, and here I am, about to leave the country. Haven't been gone in another country this long ever. Australia was only 2 months; that's only HALF the time. I'm going to miss the luxury of the good ole US of A. Hope all you Americans dont have too much fun without me. haha
Will try to keep this updated with picatures of my adventures.
PS: NYC rocked. Going to miss being out of contact w/ Jessica for FOUR MONTHS! OK, it's not like we haven't done it before. But it's JUST NOT THE SAME! It's ok. We'll be roommates soon. Yayyy!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home