This week is FLYING by! It's already Friday!
So what have I been up to? Well, Jessica came to town. Which means a lot of eating(2 trips to St. Marks, 2 trips to Congee Village), sleeping, and some shopping. Got another pair of Citizens jeans. Please don't ask me how much they cost. I need to get them hemmed too; I think I'll do it in Taiwan. It's even still too long with 2 inch heels, that's how long they are. I <3 Citizens jeans. But now, no more. Work = not many opportunities to wear jeans.
So on Tuesday, Jessica and I had dinner w/ the lovely and beautiful Daisy. We decided to go to St. Marks (of course), and went to a place called Hip Hop Chow. The concept is Soul Food and Chinese fusion. We walk in, and NY1 is filming. For those of you NOT in NYC, NY1 is like a local channel for NYC. The woman was like, do you mind if we take a few shots of you guys sitting and eating, and of course we don't mind. Then she asks if we'll talk alittle about what we were eating and how we felt. Of course, all of us were ultra shy, and no thanks. But I sucked it up after Daisy backed out. Luckily they cut most of it out (I sounded like a retard. YOU try saying stuff off the cuff with this bright light in your face).
So for those interested: this is the zagat review. If you want a direct link to the video, it's here. Make sure to have Real Player to watch. Tony hates my hat, but whatever I don't care. I LIKE IT. Plus it means I don't have to mess w/ my hair for that day. Laziness = awesomeness.
My 2 seconds of TV fame. Excellent.

2 Comments:
i like ur hat. haha
i like ur hat. haha
Post a Comment
<< Home