Sunday, January 08, 2006

Went to the driving range at Chelsea Piers today with Domo and Howard (what are the chances that my NBF is good friends with someone I met this summer? Quite a small world). Anyways, it was my first time hitting a real golf ball. I'd forgotten almost everything I learned from the beginning of the year in 'golf class'. My first few sucked, but I got the hang of it after a while. Points that I'm taking away from this:

A. I want to buy my own clubs to practice with.
B. I want to play more often.
C. Playing in NYC is freaking expensive! ($20 for 80 balls)

Last time seeing Domo too until May. Booo. This whole 'graduation and parting' thing kinda sucks, especially cuz I didn't meet him till this semester.

Also watched the Steelers beat the Bengals. On my own initiative. I wonder if this means I'm starting to become a football fan. *gasp* It's actually kinda fun!

Going to be seeing my doppelganger in less than 24 hours. WOOHOOO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home