Monday, February 13, 2006

Good news, folks. I have found housing. For those of you unaware of the situation, it turns out my to-be housing had an 11:30 PM curfew. No one gets in or out after that. And no scaling the walls; scaling is only possible at the dorms; we were going to live at the alumni house. The moment I found out, I started looking for somewhere else to live. Luckily, I managed to find something. Whew! So that's one situation taken care of.

In other SAD news, Michelle Kwan withdrew. *tear* Not many people actually know how much I love Michelle Kwan's skating (I'm not OBSESSED) but I think she's superfantastic. So graceful and pretty. I was looking forward to watching the Olympics with Ann, and cheering Michelle on together. I know she's old and even if she was still in the competition, I don't think she'd have that great of a chance of winning (her jumps just aren't that strong), but she's SOO artistic. When I watched her skate to Fields of Gold at the last Olympians on ice in Houston, I leaked a few tears. She's just that good.


My favorite is "C is for Cool People that Drink C". Unfortunately, I did not buy one to try it out.


My mom and Steph with her ultra cheap, and ultra huge small sized soft serve. Just wait till it gets hotter and she gets the large.


We then went strolling to a park. By stroll, I mean walk like 2 miles there and 2 miles back. And this park was next to this disgusting smelling sewage treatment plant. The best part is the label the tanks. With Chinese AND English. There was one with this English word, but I don't think it was a real word. I couldn't get a good angle of it in a picture. Boo. This one here is the Digested Sludge Storage Tank.


The Sludge Thickener. YUM!


My cousin took me driving on the scooter in Taiwan. It's a lotta fun, but kinda scary. This here is just a posed picture. We have to wear helmets too. Anyways, scooters are huge in Taiwan. Everyone rides them.


A picture of my grandmother and grandfather. It's obvious where I get my stunning good looks from, eh?



2006 made with pineapples


A turtle made out of rice bags.


See that piece of paper that girl's holding? People waited in line (100,000 people) to get this for free. And then those who didn't get it were shown on the news yelling and screaming about how it wasn't fair they didn't get one and how they waited forever. Would YOU wait in an hours long line for this piece of paper? What you do is you can punch it out and it becomes a 3 dimensional dog. You can BUY it on the side for about 30 cents. And they waited in line for hours just to get it for FREE! WTF... sometimes, I'm like, dood. Too Asian.

Happy Chinese New Years guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home