Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Returned from Keelung today. Love the Miao Ko food. Too bad it was raining cats and dogs for most of the time I was there. Nothing ultra exciting to report, except my nieces and nephews are like the CUTEST THINGS EVER!

Been talking to some CMU people, I MISS YOU GUYS! Keep me informed of what's going on in your lives!! I'm sad I missed out on all the superbowl festivities, but I saw picatures and videos of the happenings. Pure Craziness. I DID wake up to watch the 4th quarter. Luckily it wasn't one of those Rose Bowl type heart wrenching games. Course, watching it in Chinese really isn't the same. Especially when they're handing off the trophies and I'm trying to hear what they're saying, but it's completely covered by the stupid commentators talking about who knows what.

I also have a very spiffy cousin who bought me a tour book of Taiwan (in ENGLISH too! How nice is he?) as well as a map. He also taught me how to type in Chinese. ?? Stephanie! See? hahaha I rock.

Totally happy about having internet again. Living without is kinda...empty... hahaha. Me = Addict. I have 2 naruto mangas to read, naruto 170 to watch, AND a new episode of gilmore girls. Still currently in the process of getting Digimon. It's a slow going process, but hopefully I'll eventually have it.

Alright, that's enough from me. Have a superfantastic day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home