Monday, February 20, 2006

Scene: Idee, a popular department store in Taipei, Taiwan
Witness: Stephanie Fan

Salesgirl: Are you pregnant?
Me: Uhh... no.... o.0

You know how in animes whenever something WTF happens the character has a big water droplet coming from their head? That's how I felt like.

Thanks lady, for making me feel fat. It's not like I'm not fat enough in this country already. Haha looking back, I wish I could've come up with some snappy comeback, but I was just so surprised at the time to be able to say anything, other than stutter something about how my fleece just made me look bigger cuz it had one of those pockets in the front.

Don't believe me? Ask StephFan.

3 Comments:

At 2:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha. OWNT!

 
At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol water droplet

 
At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

jessica's right, you are an anime freak. I hope everything is well in Taiwan!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home