Sunday, March 19, 2006

I have made 2 excellent purchases since I have been in Taiwan. What could they be? Cheap clothes? A pair of cute shoes? A nice purse? Nope.

The first:


Ann is doing a lovely demonstration. A lint roller on a STICK. AMAZING invention. It's a FABULOUS way to pick up hairs off the floor. I just roll once a day after I blow dry my hair, and my floor remains nice and clean. I LOVE IT! All for a mere $100 NT ~ $3 USD. I'm hoping it fits in my suitcase so I can bring it back, along with a buncha refills. This thing ROCKS.

The second:


A SUPERFANTASTIC purchase. Any idea what it is? Lip balm? Nope. It's PEPPER SPRAY. That's right, PEPPER SPRAY. I got one for myself, my sister, and my best friend. There's enough for 3-6 sprays in there. Hopefully none of us will ever NEED it, but it's there. Sure it looks kinda tacky and cheesy, but at least it's portable, and most people won't question why I have it on my keychain. They also make one as a cell pet. So for those of you who think you can try to mug me, THINK AGAIN! I won't go down without a fight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home